- Concentrated calories (1.2 Cal/mL) or (1.5 Cal/mL) and high in protein (18.5% of Cal) to help tube-fed patients gain and maintain healthy weight. Protein is needed for lean body tissue maintenance and repair.
- Meets or exceeds 100% of the RDI for 24 essential vitamins and minerals in 1200 Cal (1 Liter).
- 18 g of dietary fiber in 1 liter supplies the minimum recommended daily fiber intake. Fiber helps maintain bowel function.
- Includes 1.9 g of scFOS/8 fl oz (8 g/L and 12 g/1500 mL). scFOS are prebiotics that stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the colon.
- Suitable for lactose intolerance.
- Pump feeding is recommended; use an 8 Fr or larger tube. If gravity feeding use a 10 Fr or larger tube.
- Administer product at room temperature.
- THOROUGHLY wash hands with soap and water before handling container or feeding set.
- Turn container upside down and SHAKE VIGOROUSLY, using a twisting motion for at least 10 seconds.
- DO NOT touch any part of the container or feeding set that comes into contact with the formula.
- When initiating feeding, follow physician’s instructions. Adjust flow rate and volume according to patient’s condition and tolerance.
- Additional fluid requirements should be met by giving water between or after feedings or when flushing the tube.
- Always follow directions for use provided with feeding set.
We Offer Next Day FREE Local Delivery in LA and Orange County when you meet our minimum. Please call us to confirm your order
|Dimensions||16 × 10 × 3.5 in|
1.2 8.OZ 24/CS, 1.5 8.OZ 24/CS